In the process of attempting to get my money back on a product I never rec'd I used one out of line word as an adult to an adult. This was not directed towards the "manager" I then in return barely got two words in I need prayed for, I'm a f****** c*** and I do not need to call back for I am speaking to the god of the company and will not reach anyone in a higher position.

Apparently I'm a sad excuse for a human for cussing on the phone with someone I don't even know and I'm not professional.

.... yes this seriously happened!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at MensUSA. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants MensUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was all around service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by MensUSA online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #956058

Well, hopefully you will learn to chouse your words more carefully when you are trying to get something. You know the proverb that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar? It's true.