Welch, Texas

I ordered a pair of boots 14EE, they were more like a 14d, I tried to return, they offered me a 15.I filed the complaint within seven days of trying the boots.

They told me they would contact the factory to see if they had a bigger boot, never offered a return. Waited for them to get back with me, evidently waited on the too long. They then told me that their return policy was fourteen days. I explained that I emailed with in seven, then they told me I should've taken the 15's.

I told them I didn't want to pay for shipping on another pair of boots that don't fit. After several emails complaining about the boots they told me they will no longer respond.

I've never dealt with an online company that didn't work with you.Stick with shoebuy or amazon, never a problem with these companies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of los altos boots. MensUSA needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned los altos boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at MensUSA.

Had an Experience with MensUSA?

Comments