I ordered a pair of boots 14EE, they were more like a 14d, I tried to return, they offered me a 15.I filed the complaint within seven days of trying the boots.
They told me they would contact the factory to see if they had a bigger boot, never offered a return. Waited for them to get back with me, evidently waited on the too long. They then told me that their return policy was fourteen days. I explained that I emailed with in seven, then they told me I should've taken the 15's.
I told them I didn't want to pay for shipping on another pair of boots that don't fit. After several emails complaining about the boots they told me they will no longer respond.
I've never dealt with an online company that didn't work with you.Stick with shoebuy or amazon, never a problem with these companies.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Los Altos Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "For my wedding I ordered two suits from MensUSA in one order. For the first suit I was supposed to get size 38L but they sent me 38R though they..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."