MensUsa is a scam: I tried buying suits from their site. in the beginning they were very pleasant and called immediately after my online sale. The suit I received was completely different than what i ordered. I ordered a blue 3 button vested suit. I received a black three button suit of a completely different style. I emailed and called to return it immediately. The sales person was nice and said since we sent the wrong suit don't worry about the restocking fee. I mailed the package back (get a delivery confirmation! The tracking number said it was recieved on May 26, 2010...today is June 9, 2010 I have had to call multiple times and was hung upon twice by "Shawn" I was then told that i had to pay 20% restocking fee when the website says 10%. I was told "yeah I proceed the refund myself" but never received anything. Today i finally did receive an email conformation but still no money. If my money is not refunded I will be suing the company for fraud.

Avoid this company, cheap suits, and sleazy sales people! Buyer Beware! not worth it!!

Had an Experience with MensUSA?

Comments