1.2

This company ruined my son's Senior Prom!!I ordered his 1st suit once i received it,they shipped off the wrong item.

they said that it was a warehouse mistake. I had to hurry up and shipped the item off not to mention that I paid $22 shipping. Its too late for me to go to the Tuxedo rental place now, so I ordered the 2nd suit got back on a Tuesday not to mention that prom is Saturday and I had to pay $25 shipping, shipping supposedly to be free. They shipped off the wrong item again.

They were going to ship off the 3rd suit on a Tuesday evening, I spoke with consumer service on Wednesday the suit had not been shipped so theres no way possible that I will get this suit by Thursday that was what I was promised. I'm in Alabama and the company is in California. I got $415+ $39 for a shirt that i kept. including $22 and $25 for shipping.

I spent a total of $368+ $39 for the shirt i kept thats without the shipping charges. Now I can see if it was my fault the reason why I'm returning the items both times, im sending them back because they were the wrong items. They could have just told me that they didn't have the suit that I wanted. They took my money shipped me whatever both times knowing that they didn't have the item..

i requested a refund got my money back into my account on Tuesday they only refund $343 of my money..

they ripped me off for $25 and i feel that they should refund me my shipping cash back $47 i can see if i purchase the wrong item both times the mistake was on them.THIS COMPANY RUINED MY SON'S SENIOR PROM

Review about: Mensusa Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with MensUSA?

Comments