1.4

I am not sure if posting this review will ever lead to anything but at least it might make other customers aware of the deceit that mensusa do as business. I ordered a Blazer from you even though it was listed as available on you site it wasn't available.

After several dialogues and choosing three other blazer. I was finally able to place my order for one that seemed available but necessarily one I liked. This item was to be expressed to me but wasn't delivered until a a day after the delivery date. I made several contacts about returning the item at no point was it confirmed I would have pay charges to return until I began calling and being agitated.

After returning the Item I was told I would not be able to get back my money because I had passed a 15 day grace period of return. Also, men's usually knew I would be out of the country because several emails w eye sent expressing the I regency of the blazer for the function outside of the country. Instead what's mensusa wanted to give was a store credit. Now please advise me why I should spend my hard earned money with you when you try to screw me over.

Fortunately for is were given apart of the money and we ordered two shirts were FedEx to us but never received as they were delivered at out front door. Now do mensusa care that we are dissatisfied customers, absolutely not. When I expressed I will be writing a review I was told the company didn't break any laws and I am free to do so.

The customer service is the worst I have ever come across, would I recommend others do business with them, absolutely not. I wished I had done a review it them before I decided to place an order because I would have been warned.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of shirt from MensUSA. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants MensUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by MensUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Worst experience ever. Finally got In touch with a person, Jason, about my suit.

Tried to explain that someone called me the day before...tried to explain my conversation with that person ...and was told to quit talking over him ..that he was talking and I needed to be quiet...

The absolute worst customer service rep ever. Rude, sarcastic (at one point insulting me bc I live in the midwest), claimed to be the owner....DO NOT do business with these clowns.

I can only awesome one day they will be in jail for fraud....oh....The suit that was allegedly overnighted...still not here.