Ordered a suit for my wedding and my bank card was charged immediately. So I gave it 2 days figuring it would take a couple days to process the order.

After 4 days, I received no emails, no shipping confirmation or tracking number. So I email this so called customer service asking for a tracking number. I get no reply. So I call the customer service number the next day (on a friday 6 days after i made the order)and actually did get to speak to some women, who says the warehouse didn't receive my order and she would resubmit it right away.

So I'm thinking "ok this is BS but I guess it could happen". So I question the shipping and she reassures me it will be shipped out first thing Monday morning. I ask ok so your going to do a overnight or 2 day shipping right? Wrong!!!

She tells me "oh well your getting $25 shipping and you only paid $10 so your actually getting a good deal". WTF!?! Its already been 6 days and my suit hasn't even shipped yet and you try to sell me that I'm getting a deal over your incompitence? Seriously?!?

So, Monday comes and goes, no shipping confirmation or tracking number still. I email them again on tuesday asking for a tracking number. No reply! Wednesday, no reply!

So Thursday morning I'm really pissed by now. I email them and give them a 12pm deadline on friday for a tracking number or I am stopping payment through my bank card. Guess what....NO REPLY! So I come home Friday evening and call my bank, explain exactly what was going on and went through the dispute process.

I had my money back within 24 hours! Now THATS customer service! Guess what? Monday, I get

an email from men's USA with a tracking number saying my shipment would be delivered the following day.

No thanks you *** company with *** customer service!!! I refused the delivery.

Men's USA I know you read this forum and all these great reviews are your own self proclaimed *** trying to scam more people. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

Review about: Mensusa Suit.

Comments

I agree. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

A TOTAL JOKE. I ORDERED A PAIR OF SLACKS AND THEY SENT ME A SUIT. I CALLED THEM AND TOLD THEM I RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM. THEY THANKED ME FOR MY HONESTY BUT WAHT ABOUT THEIRS?

THEY SENT ME RETURN TAGS WITH POSTAGE PAID TO SEND THE SUIT BACK. I CANCELLED MY ORDER FOR THE SLACKS AND ASKED THEM TO CREDIT MY CREDIT CARD. THEIR RESPONSE: "WE WILL NOT CREDIT YOUR CARD UNTIL WE RECEIVE THE ITEM THEY SENT ME INCORRECTLY". BULLCRAP CUSTOMER SERVICE.

BY THE WAY, I LOOKED UP THIS OUTFIT ON BBB AND THEY HAVE AN 'F' RATING - NO SURPRISE TO ME. I SENT THE INCORRECT ITEM BACK TO THEM AND E-MAILED THEM PROOF THAT IT WAS MAILED BACK WITH THE TRACKING # THEY PROVIDED. IT WAS DELIVERED TO THEM A FEW DAYS LATER AND THEY STILL HAD NOT CREDITED MY CREDIT CARD. THEY SAID THE CREDIT WAS GIVEN BUT IT WOULD TAKE 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS TO SHOW ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT (YEAH SURE....THEY WERE JUST HOPING I WOULD FORGET AND THEY KEEP MY MONEY AFTER PUTTING ME THRU ALL THIS ***) SORRY THIS GUY DOES NOT FORGET THEIR SEEMINGLY SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES.

I FINALLY HAD TO CALL MY CREDIT CARD (15 DAYS AFTER THEY CLAIMED THEY GAVE ME A CREDIT)AND TELL THEM THE STORY AND GIVE THEM PROOF THAT THE SUIT THAT I DID NOT ORDER WAS SENT BACK AND DELIVERED. THE CREDIT CARD WILL NOW CHARGE THEM BACK. I ADVISED THIS CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO TAKE THEM OFF THEIR LIST AND I PRAY THAT ALL OTHER CREDIT CARD COMPNIES HEAR THIS WARNING.

HELLO DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA, MASTER CARD.....PLEASE BE WARY TO HAVE THIS COMPANY HONOR YOUR CARD BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HONOR YOUR CUSTOMERS. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.