I placed an order with Suitusa.com/mensitaly.com/mensusa.com on August 28, 2015 and paid an extra $25.00 for quick 2 day shipping. After I did not receive the order in 10 days, I requested a refund for upgraded shipping, and Suitusa only refunded me $15.00, not $25.00. I paid $75.00 for the store merchandise, and the order total came up to $125.00, the difference in shipping cost.

On September 22, 2015 nearly (1) month later, I requested a full refund of my order because I had not received it. The customer service person said they have to follow a process and refused to refund my nearly (30) late order which I upgraded to 2 day shipping.

I can't imagine in today's online business competitiveness, a company like this will survive for more than (3) years.

I instructed my bank to recover all payments made to Suitusa.com..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suit. MensUSA needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at MensUSA.

Comments

I ordered 2 suits from this company on march 24 and paid the $20.00 fee for 3-5 to 5 day delivery. Since that time I have receive nothing.

I contacted the company by phone and they stated that my order had been shipped but that they were unable to provide me with a tracking number. This company is nothing but a scam. Please do not do business with them.

If you fail to listen you will be sorry. Just remember you have been warned.