For my wedding I ordered two suits from MensUSA in one order. For the first suit I was supposed to get size 38L but they sent me 38R though they had 38L on the hanger.They want me to ship this back to the USA at my own cost and I had already paid $70 UPS COD when I received the package. Besides they will not send a replacement until they receive the returned suit and that will take forever. My wedding would have come and gone by then.
I declined that option anyway so they promised to send $15 for alteration instead but they still never did 10 days later.
For the second suit I asked for a 2-button jacket but they sent 3-button style. I am completely displeased about this. I thought I could live with the first error but this aggravated me even more. It clearly shows this guys have serious problem going on with their service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wedding Suit
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "Last week a Shaw installer came to my neighbor's house to install Shaw and left the telephone/cable box open. Its been sitting there for a week. Called Shaw, chatted with..."
- "Hey this is my Bosch fridge of just over 5 years old. DO you notice anything different about it compared to others. That's right....it has no handles. We've owned..."
- "What a terrible store! Do yourself a favour and DO NOT shop here, no matter how cheap their prices are. I purchased a couch last week along with a coffee table,..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."