The free returns are not free.When buying a suit online you cannot trust the sizing, so we wanted more than one option.

They called to tell us if we ordered more than one they would charge a 35% restocking fee. When we ordered two sizes (36 R and 38 S) they got them backwards, even though I had spoken to them TWICE on the phone. They never sent the order until I called a month later (even though my credit card was charged IMMEDIATELY). The manager said it went to thjeir spam folder.

Really? Paid orders go to spam? Then they were out of stock for the style we wanted, which they didn't bother to mention in the 32 days that had passed, and the three phone conversations that ensued, since the initial order. They had to overnight them to meet our deadline, and we had to accept a different style.

At that point, we had no choice. No idea what will arrive or what quality.

They had a MONTH to fill this order and messed it up every way possible.This is for theatre costumes and we buy constantly from many sources, and NEVER AGAIN will we use this terrible company.

Review about: Mensusa Suit.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mensusa Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MensUSA?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion