Norco, California

Do not go to MensUSA and fall for their advertisement of "quality, name-brand, wide selection for the lowest price." They do not carry what they advertise, and basically give you the closest match to what you order in their store.Upon their mistake, they will brush you off like it's your mistake and refuse to refund you.

We have not been refunded for our suit or the shipping and handling fees that were incurred due to them screwing up our order twice... Please, save yourself money and time and frustration and don't shop there! There are plenty other places to go to.

They are sooooo rude and dishonest!

Had an Experience with MensUSA?

Comments

Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more MensUSA - Wrong sale than deny refund MensUSA "I ordered a tuxedo in Oct (regular size) from an online store for an event in Nov. When I received it I called company and advised them it was to..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Cricket Wireless Cricket Wireless " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more DHGate Review Dhgate "I came across DHGate and wasnt sure what to think about some of the negative reviews but decided to try them out, and I am glad I did. My order..." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more