I recently found your website while looking for a suit to get married in.I purchased it with the understanding that it would be delivered within 7 days.

I tried to use your package tracking system to see where my suit was. It never came up. I emailed to let them know of my situation, where I was guaranteed that there were no problems and that my tracking number would be sent shortly. This was over the course of several emails and several days.

I received a package and upon opening it realized that I was delivered the wrong suit. I called customer service and spoke with "Michael" who told me that I had received the right suit. We were to the point of near argument when finally, I thought he understood, that not only was it the wrong color, but also the wrong style. I had ordered a 4 button suit and it was a 3 button suit.

"Michael" told me that he would email me a label to print off and send the suit back. When I received the email, it had no label, just a mailing address. I called customer service to as them about the label. I asked for the name of the individual I was speaking to and he refused to answer, just giving the name "Operator".

After hours and finally getting back in touch with "Michael". He then informed me that I would pay for the return shipping, and I would be reimbursed for the cost. He promised me that as soon as they received a tracking number then they would send my correct suit out right away. I sent the suit back, called with the tracking number and awaited the arrival of my suit.

3 days later, I received an email telling me that they no longer had my suit in my size, but I could pick a suit that was worth up to $20.00 more. I called customer service and asked if they had one in the next size up, thinking that I could have it tailored to fit. They told me I could not and when I asked for a refund, they proceeded to tell me how it could be 2 weeks before I get my money back, and of course, I reminded them to include my shipping costs for the wrong suit.

We will see if I get any money back.This was one of the worst online buying experiences of my life and would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with MensUSA?

Comments