I ordered a tuxedo in Oct (regular size) from an online store for an event in Nov.When I received it I called company and advised them it was to small, I was told the tuxedo run a little small and another would be sent that day.

I called a week later about 6 pm, only to find out that the tuxedo was not sent, but would arrive in two to three days (this was another rep). This would be 1 to 2 days before the wedding, I request a manager. Told no manager works at night advised call in the AM. Called in the morning spoke with the manager, who handled customer service, returns, and shipping.

She explained that the order was placed incorrectly it should have been specified Classic size. When I tried to explain that her rep stated they ran a little small and regular was an accepted term, she assured me the replacement would fit. The conversation became tumultuous at times based on the fact that she insisted the customer should be aware of the industry jargon, Classic vs Slim vs Skinny. The problem was now compounded because my son under my suggestion had also ordered a tuxedo from them.

We both decided to cancel our orders.This was based on my son receiving a text from the manager with the picture of a tuxedo, supposably a classic size, wrong color and wrinkled as if it was already worn.

I spend $40.00 returning the tuxedos and 120 days to get the purchase price returned to me (only with the help of my Bank).I would never recommend MENUSA.COM to anyone.

Review about: Button Tuxedo Suit.

I didn't like: Nightmare, Lousy customer service.

Review #1020829 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mensusa Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss time and money / $40
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with MensUSA?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion